On 8 February, the online event Geopolitics of Post-Growth: Europe at the Crossroads, organised by Green Transition together with the Green European Foundation, took place as part of the project «Geopolitics of a post-growth Europe«, led by Richard Wouters of the Wetenschappelijk Bureau Groenlinks foundation. Participants:
- Gaya Herrington, econometrician and researcher. Author of «Update to Limits to Growth».
- Jesús A. Núñez, geopolitical expert and co-director of IECAH.
- Richard Wouters, coordinator of the report and researcher at the Wetenschappelijk Bureau GroenLinks
- Moderator: Lourdes Lucía, lawyer and publisher and cofounder of ATTAC Spain
You can watch the video of the event here:
We also provide you with the presentations that were shown:
- Gaya Herrington – Wellbeing economics and Geopolitics
- Richard Wouters – Geopolitics of a Post-Growth Europe
Richard’s presentation marks the launch of the project report which you can download here.
All the information about the project is available here.